Villa 02 - Palm View Villa
PALM VIEW VILLA
Palm View Villa reflects its name, decorated in a Nautical and Florida Beach theme, with tranquil blues creating a calm and relaxed atmosphere. Great, after a day at the parks, and with tropical Terra Verde Resort just outside your door what more could you ask for in a vacation home?
Our fully air conditioned villa is furnished to the highest standards with personally selected homewares specifically chosen to give that real Home from Home feeling. Everything is included for your convenience and comfort. Enjoy our two luxury Master Suite bedrooms beautifully furnished and with cable TV. For fun we have our Mickey Mouse Bunk Bed room and Safari twin bedroom. Not forgetting our unique Games Room with hand painted Disney murals to brighten up everyones day!
STAR FEATURES ARE
* NEW 47inch HD ready Flat Screen TV with Blu-ray DVD player.
* NEW Queen Pillow Top Beds for both Master bedrooms.
* 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps up to 10
* Flatscreen cable HDTV's in ALL bedrooms
* 2 Stunning Master Suite bedrooms with luxurious private bathrooms & Flatscreen cable TV with several channels in HD.
* Games Room with Pool and Ping Pong, extra lighting and seating
* Complimentary wireless internet
* Disney Themed Bunk Bed Room giving lots of space. As the villa is on one level this makes an excellent "playroom" too.
* Safari Twin bedroom with large wardrobe.
* Large 3rd Bathroom situated conveniently next to bedrooms.
* Ceiling Fans in Living Area and First Master Bedroom
* COMPLIMENTARY Crib/Cot & portable fold up bed plus highchair, Booster Seat and changing mat.
* COMPLIMENTARY Hairdryers in all Bathrooms
* Extensively equipped open plan kitchen adjacent to main living area incl Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer plus ice maker, Oven & Hob, Microwave and Electric Kettle etc
* Washer & Drier, Iron & Ironing Board
* Informal breakfast area with table and chairs plus breakfast bar
* Formal Dining Table and Chairs with cutlery & crockery for 12
* Playstation 2 with a selection of games including "Fifa football"
* Selection of children's videos, books and Pool toys
* Screened Private Swimming Pool with sheltered porch area and luxury pool furniture plus child safety fence . At night the pool and surrounding area can be lit.
* Access to pool area via Pool Bathroom
* All towels, Pool towels and linens provided
* Tropical upgraded landscaping
* COMPLIMENTARY local phone calls
The Living area with vaulted ceiling has a large large 47" flatscreen Cable HDTV with Blu-ray DVD and Playstation 2. For additional comfort the living area has a ceiling fan.
There is a formal dining area plus a nook and a breakfast bar.
The kitchen is equipped with the following:
Dishwasher, Large Fridge Freezer with ice maker, Microwave, Cooker, Hob, Sink Disposal Unit, 4 slice toaster, Coffee maker, Can Opener, Liquidizer, Iron, Ironing board, Vacuum cleaner, Extensive range of cooking utensils, Dinner set and glasses for 12, Plastic cups and plates suitable for young children, Electric kettle, Cool box for those trips to the parks.
**SOME COMMENTS FROM RECENT GUESTS**
"We fell in love with your villa you have really put a lot of thought into making it a lovely home. The children loved the pool and Harry especially was in heaven with the Pool Table and Table Tennis. Hopefully we will be able to stay at your lovely villa again one day" (Mark and Caroline, Dorset)
"What a great holiday we have just had, and a lot of that was down to your lovely villa where we stayed. It really was like a home-from-home where we all felt comfortable. Thank you so much!" (Chris and Kerrie, Glasgow)
"We spent a wonderful two weeks here.
The villa is well equipped, spacious and superbly maintained.
The information we received from Dawn and Ros on booking, and later via a pack in the villa, was much appreciated.
The location is ideal peaceful woodland surroundings (a family of cranes regularly strutted past the pool area) yet conveniently close to major routes and the Disney attractions.
All facilities including a choice of supermarkets are only a few minutes away.
This is a real home from home and we would certainly like to stay here again.
Highly recommended". (Alan, Caroline and Jack, Yorkshire)